Mid Michigan Veterinary Surgical Referral Center
Every pet has unique needs and we are here to help you and your pet in any way that we can. Here are a few examples of procedures we perform on a regular basis. Please don't hesitate to call if your pet has an individual need that is not listed below and we can discuss your options.
- Lumpectomy (mass removal)
- Cystotomy (bladder stone removal)
- Entropion correction (eyelid defect repair)
- Enucleation (removal of the eye)
- Gastropexy (tacking of the stomach in order to prevent bloat)
- Perineal urethrostomy (for pets with a history of urinary blockage)
- Cryptorchid castration (for undescended testicles)
- Ovarian remnant retrieval (for remaining pieces of ovary)
- Episioplasty (for female dogs with abnormal vulvar anatomy)
This patient was presented for urinating bloody urine in the house. This x-ray revealed that she had numerous bladder stones. A cystotomy was performed in order to remove the stones. The patient had an excellent recovery and was placed on a special diet to prevent stones from developing again in the future.